All Awards in 2020
2020 Moscow Music School Most Outstanding Student Awards
Nicole Lam (17 y.o., Teacher: Lilit B.)
SYMF Open Solo G2 First Prize
Steinway Junior Piano Competition Division 2First Prize
Spotlight Competition Semifinalist
Houston International Music Competition Senior Division First Prize
American International Music & Art Festival (15-17 y.o.) First Prize
Piece: Après une Lecture du Dante: Fantasie quasi Sonata by Franz Liszt
Victoria Li (6 y.o., Teacher: Li Wang)
SYMF Solo A First Prize
Satori Music Competition First prize
American Music & Art Festival First Prize
Steinway Junior Piano Competition (9 and under Division) Second Prize
Piece: JS Bach Two Part Invention No. 1, Tchaikovsky Old French Song, Mendelssohn Gondola Song Op. 30 No. 6
2020 Moscow Music School Most Improved Student Awards
6 years old, Studied Piano for 1.5 years
Pieces: Two Part Invention by JS Bach, Le Petit Negre by Jacques Ibert, and Czerny Etude Op. 849 No. 14
Studied piano for 5 months, and passed Bastien Level 3
Full Marks on CM for Three Consecutive Years, Passed Advanced Level Mar. 2020
2020 Annual Teacher Awards
Most Outstanding Teacher:
1) Most qualified teacher of the school. In 2012-2013 and 2015-16, she had 18 and 15 first prize wins, respectively.
2) She is dedicated to her students, the school, and is a very respectable person. She has worked at Moscow Music School for over 10 years.
Mr. Fa Guo
1) An unprecedented win for Mr. Guo! Teacher of first prize winner in SYMF Open (10 Y.O. Category, second prize was Mr. Leo Wang’s student)
Most Dedicated Teacher:
Larisa and Luba
1) Both have worked diligently for 10 and 8 years, respectively.
1) Has worked at our school for over 10 years. Multiple students have participated in various competitions, winning several prizes.
1) During the pandemic, Sophia has been constantly working as our school’s secretary by managing all finances and pay checks. Without her dedication and help, our school would not have been operating smoothly during these times. I hope everyone tells her a sincere “We Appreciate you!!”
MTAC Certificate of Merit
Passed with State Honors
Zhuoyi Guo (Level 9) Teacher: Li Wang
Victoria Li (Level 3) Teacher: Li Wang
Sean Pan (Level 8) Teacher: Li Wang
Jiawen Wang (Level 6) Teacher: Li Wang
Michael Wang (Advanced/Panel) Teacher: Li Wang
Kevin Yang (Advanced/Panel) Teacher: Li Wang
Students of Moscow Music had won total 61 First Places and 30 Second Places in 2012 and 2013.